Choose the Pharmaceutical Management option for a more specialized and in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry in the health administration field.
With the Pharmaceutical Management option, you take 13 of the 17 courses in the Executive MBA in Health Administration program and more specialized courses for the field.
The MBA in Health Administration Pharmaceutical Managment option requirements
July (Year 1)
- The Health Care Industry and the Role of the Pharmaceutical Companies
- Health Care Leadership
- Statistics & Epidemiology
January (Year 1)
- Health Sector Supply Chain Management
- Health Care Economics
- Health Care Management Information Systems
- Managing Health Care Outcomes
July (Year 2)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Health Care Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- The Health Care System
- Health Policy
- Management Accounting in Health Care Organizations
January (Year 2)
- Health Care Strategic Management
- Ethics and Health Law
The Pharmaceutical Management option adds the following courses: The Health Care Industry and Role of the Pharmaceutical Companies, Health Sector Supply Chain Management, Pharmaceutical Marketing and Pharmacoeconomics. These courses replace the first year elective: Quantitative Methods, Healthcare Marketing, and Management of Health Care Organizations.