The Executive MBA in Health Administration is designed for health care professionals with
- A minimum of five years of increasingly responsible duties in their health-related organizations
- A baccalaureate or advanced degree from an accredited college or university (required)
Candidates must make a positive commitment to the 25-month program.
Indicators of high promise from the following areas will be used in the admission process:
- Previous education. Evaluation of a candidate's overall or upper-division grade point average prior to admission to the executive program, or any other relevant measure of scholastic performance.
- Experience. A minimum of three years of administrative or clinical experience in health services.
- Testing. Candidate's performance on the GMAT or other relevant testing device.
Admission is competitive, and the Student Selection Committee may weigh any of the requirements more heavily in a given circumstance.
Complete an online application
- Please complete an Online Application.
- Official transcripts. Two official transcripts from each collegiate institution previously attended should be sent by the institution.
- Recommendations. Each applicant will identify three individuals to provide
recommendations. These recommenders should have personal knowledge
about the applicants level of qualification for executive or
professional leadership. One recommendation should come from a superior
or supervisor in the applicant's current organization. The other two
letters should come from professional colleagues.
- Test scores. Graduate admission tests are not generally required. Those applicants who have taken a graduate admission exam such as the GMAT or GRE are encouraged to submit their scores. The GMAT is recommended since it is probably the best indicator of high promise for success in graduate business study. The GMAT is given four times each year at numerous centers throughout the world. For information and an application for the test, call the Educational Testing Service at (609) 771-7330 or write to P.O. Box 966, Princeton, New Jersey 08541. The code number for the Executive Program in Health Administration is 4813.
- Resume. A current resume or C.V. is required.
- Self-evaluation essay. Applicants must submit a brief evaluation (up to two pages) describing significant contributions and reasons for entering the executive program.
- Telephone interview. Interviews are conducted by the program manager. The interview allows the candidate to expand and elaborate on the information provided in the application. The interview typically lasts 20 to 30 minutes.
The application deadline is May 30.
Applications are considered in the order received, and in most cases applicants will receive a decision within one month of receipt of a completed application and related materials. There is no application fee.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please contact us.
email@example.com or 303-623-1888 or 1-800-228-5778.