The Business School partners with Thunderbird School of Global Management (in Glendale, Arizona) to offer a dual MBA and Master of Global Management (MGM).
This dual degree offers you the added specialization for success in business throughout the world.
The Master of Global Management at Thunderbird
By working in conjunction with Thunderbird, the UC Denver Business School offers a more global perspective to your MBA degree. Upon graduation, you'll earn a dual MBA/MGM degree.
You must be admitted to both programs to participate in this degree option, so be sure to visit the Thunderbird website and apply for admission there as well.
Realize that Thunderbird is located in Glendale, Arizona, and you will need to attend classes on their campus for the MGM degree.
Check with Thunderbird for their course requirements.
MBA program requirements
All MBA students are required to start with the following courses, which provide a broad base of knowledge upon which they will build their degree.
- Managing Individuals and Teams BUSN6520
- Data Analysis for Managers BUSN6530
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business BUSN6540
- Analyzing and Interpreting Accounting Information BUSN6550
- Marketing Management BUSN6560
- Information Systems Management and Strategy BUSN6610
- Applied Economics for Managers BUSN6620
- Management of Operations BUSN6630
- Financial Management BUSN6640
- Strategic Management BUSN6710
You complete six more credit hours of graduate business coursework (excluding BUSN prefix courses numbered below 6800).