Thank you for your service. The 11-Month MBA Program offers military veterans, reservists, and National Guardsmen the opportunity to swiftly and accurately take the next step in their career by completing an MBA in less than a year. We make it easy to apply your GI Bill to this program.
Our accelerated accredited program takes your arsenal of skills and strengthens it by providing a strong business foundation. Our cohort structure enhances your team building skills, and our urban environment connects you with the business community. Classes are held during the day, making this full-time program an ideal fit for those making a career transition. With smaller class sizes, the learning environment is full immersion allowing for maximum learning potential. Plus, our two-week international course that is included in your tuition opens up your experiences with international businesses.
Why an MBA degree?
Combining your military experience with an MBA from the 11-Month MBA at the University of Colorado Denver, provides you with a competitive advantage in under a year. The program will help translate your highly-transferable and honed military skills into a successful civilian career.
Career & Support Services
We offer professional and career development resources dedicated solely to the 11-Month MBA Program with additional assistance available from the University of Colorado Denver Veteran Student Services Office.
In addition, The University of Colorado Denver Veteran Student Services can assist you with your transition from military life to the university environment. It
is able to help you get support during your academic experience and career as well as aid you with understanding your military benefits. The office also has a Veteran Student Organization which is the largest in the state.
Steps to Apply
- Download the application checklist and instructions
- Complete an application online
Once your entire application is received, it will be reviewed and most decisions will be made within 2 weeks.
- If accepted, reserve your spot with a $1,000 deposit
- Fill out VA Form 22-1990 which can be found at https://vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp/main.asp
- Submit the following forms to the CU Denver Office of Veteran Student Services
- DD214 - Digital Copy Preferred (Veterans Only)
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for VA Education Benefits - Digital Copy Preferred
(This is the letter that you will receive from the VA about 4-6 weeks after you complete the VONAPP form above, which states your remaining benefits and percentages.) If you have it, send it with the rest of your paperwork. If not, go ahead and turn in the rest of the paperwork and send a copy of your COE when you do receive it.
- After the above are complete, the CU Denver Veteran Student Service Manager will certify your enrollment, and you should start receiving benefits in 4-6 weeks.