Formerly known as the Queen City of the Plains, Denver has many amenities for an active lifestyle. Consistently voted one of the best areas to live, Denver has over 300 days of sunshine and wonderful mountains for hiking in summer and skiing in the winter. Denver has the nation’s largest public park system, major sports teams representing nearly all sports (including football, hockey, baseball, basketball, soccer, and lacrosse), great museums, and the largest performing arts center facility outside of New York City. For the past five years, Denver has ranked in the top 10 for business growth (which is great for MBAs). Our international airport is a great way to stay connected to the world.
See the Living Here area of the website for more information.
The University has student housing located on campus, which makes it easy to relocate here for school. Leasing arrangements are very convenient and the rates are reasonable for this area, especially considering the amenities and convenience.
Some of the amenities include:
- Apartment style living with kitchenettes or full kitchens for all students
- Lease rates that include heating, cooling, electricity, water, cable and high speed internet service
- Individual lease agreements for shared units
- Fully furnished apartments
- Various affordable meal plans
- 24 hour security and desk services.
Learn more about housing options.