When you work with the same group of people in a focused way for 11-months, you learn a lot about each other. Yes, you will work hard in order to succeed in the program. There will also be opportunities to relax and enjoy each other’s company as well.
In the Classroom - Teamwork
One of the top qualities employers look for in candidates is the ability to work effectively in a team. The 11-Month MBA not only prepares you to work on demanding, productive, and diverse teams, but to lead them. To succeed in the 11-Month MBA, you have to thrive in fast-paced, intensive and demanding situations.
Strong motivation, a high energy level, good time management skills and strong self-discipline are hallmarks of our students. We teach you to lead and contribute to a professional work team. Teams maximize the learning experience through peer dialogue, interaction and support.
Benefits of Teams:
- Demonstrate what you are capable of to potential employers.
- Extended interaction with your team enhances learning and supports sharing of knowledge.
- Diversity within teams allows you to interact with those who possess different perspectives and expertise.
- Provide a support mechanism allowing you to maintain your commitment to your MBA and your life.
- Build strong bonds with team members that last beyond graduation.
Outside the Classroom
Our location in the heart of downtown Denver means you are literally a short walk or shuttle ride from dozens of great places to dine, shop, be entertained, and socialize. Each cohort forms a Social Committee that is given a budget to sponsor group social outings throughout the course of the program. Previous social committees have funded bowling nights, intramural sports teams, picnics, and ski trips, to name a few.