The financial management and information systems emphasis provides you with skills you need to succeed in careers that bridge finance and information systems. The program incorporates knowledge of financial management and markets, accounting and information systems, and technology. Learn about financial information systems, risk management and accounting systems.
Get a solid accounting, finance, and information systems background for finance specialists and business analyst positions.
In addition to the Core requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, you will take the following courses:
- Management of Business Capital, FNCE 3500
- Investment and Portfolio Management, FNCE 3700
- Financial Markets and Institutions, FNCE 3600 -
- Corporate Financial Decisions, FNCE 4500
- Accounting Systems and Data Processing, ACCT 4054
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I, ACCT 3220
- Intermediate Cost Accounting, ACCT 3320
- Accounting IS Processes and Control, ACCT 4780
- Enterprise Data and Content Management, ISMG 4500
- System Analysis and Design, ISMG 4600
- Project Management and Practice, ISMG 4900
You must also complete International Finance, FNCE 4370 (Completes your international studies requirement)
- All finance and accounting courses are not offered every semester.
- You should take ACCT2200 and ACCT2220 as soon as possible since these are prerequisites for all courses in the specialization.
Please see the course catalog for course descriptions.