Human resources management offers opportunities for you to develop professional competence in the area of personnel administration and development. You will acquire an understanding of and skills in developing and implementing human resources systems, including recruitment, selection, evaluation, training, motivation and compensation.
Requirements for the Human Resources major
In addition to the Core requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, you will take the following courses:
- Managing People for Competitive Advantage, MGMT3010
Human Resources electives
- Human Resource Management: staffing, MGMT4420
- Human Resource Management: training, MGMT4430
- Human Resource Management: performance, MGMT4440
- Human Resource Management: compensation, MGMT4450
- Any MGMT course *
- Legal Issues for Entrepreneurs, BLAW4120
- Principles of Entrepreneurship, ENTP3000
*excluding any used to satisfy the international business or diversity requirements
Please see the course catalog for course descriptions.