The CU Denver Business School offers a variety of scholarships to help you finance your degree. We offer scholarships based on need and academic accomplishment. Our scholarships are funded by alumni, members of the Colorado business community, and the State of Colorado, to help you get the best education possible.
You may apply for scholarships through the UCDAccess Student Portal unless otherwise noted.
You may download these directions
and use them while accessing the portal to apply for these scholarships.
Students eligible for starred (*) scholarships will be contacted to apply for these awards. They are not available in the Student Portal.
UCDAccess Scholarship Application Open Dates and Deadlines
Fall scholarship applications
UCD Access applications open December 1; deadline is March 1.
Spring scholarship applications
UCDAccess applications open October 15; deadline is November 15.
Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities
ALL UNDERGRAD PROGRAMS
- Business School Student Club Leaders*
- Carolyn Lee Henderson Scholarship
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED)Management Scholarship*
- Davis Family Scholarship
- Dean’s Community College Transfer Scholarship*
- Dean’s Scholarship for Continuing Business Students
- Dean’s Sustaining Student Scholarship
- Esteemed Business Student Scholarship*
- Robert E. Moore Memorial Scholarship
- Robert Reynolds Study Abroad Scholarship*
- Steve Golter Scholarship
- Accounting Program Scholarship
- Ernst & Young Scholarship
- Marjorie Gearhart Smith Scholarship
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers Scholarship
You may apply for the above scholarships through the UCDAccess Student Portal unless starred.
Students eligible for starred (*) scholarships will
be contacted to apply for these awards. They are not available in the
JAKE JABS CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Eligible students must be enrolled in an ENTP course
- Coulter Foundation Scholarship
- Harry Trueblood Scholarship
- Mahalchin Scholarship
- Mordecai Scholarship
Contact Sarah Engel to apply.
J.P. MORGAN CENTER FOR COMMODITIES
Eligible students must be enrolled in an CMDT course
- CoBank Rural America Scholarship
- J.P. Morgan Center for Commodities Scholarship
- Xcel Energy Scholarship
Contact Matt Fleming to apply.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE (RMI)
Eligible students must be enrolled in a RISK course
- AIG Scholarship
- Alliance Scholarship
Arthur J. Gallagher Scholarship
- Colorado Insurance Scholarship
- Colorado Insurance Education Foundation (CIEF) Scholarship
- Flood and Peterson Insurance Scholarship
- Lockton Scholarship
- Northwestern Mutual Scholarship
- One Beacon Scholarship
- Philadelphia Insurance Scholarship
- Pinnacol Student Scholarship
- PRIMA Scholarship
- RIMS Rocky Mountain Chapter Travel Scholarship
- RMI Student Scholarship
- RT Specialty Scholarship
- Surplus Lines Association of Colorado Scholarship
- Vela Insurance/ WR Berkley Scholarship
Contact Lori Genuchi to apply
Advising during the Admissions Process
If you have specific admission questions, please contact our admissions team by calling 303-315-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.