The Business School updates its strategic plan each year with timely input from faculty, staff, students, alumni, administrators and board members from the community.
We educate and empower graduates to succeed in the global economy.
- Through research, teaching and experience, our graduates are prepared with the knowledge, skills and behaviors required in business.
- Our graduates are equipped to flourish in global environments, understand global commerce and appreciate cultural diversity, and act responsibly.
We create and disseminate knowledge relevant to academics and the community.
- We focus on knowledge that is current and relevant to students, alumni, colleagues and the community.
- We create knowledge based on rigorous application of scientific principles.
In partnership with business, we help drive economic vitality.
- We have strong collaborative partnerships with the community that include class projects, applied research, internships and employment, sponsorship of professors, student scholarships, programs and events.
Strive for excellence
Act with integrity
Nurture our community