Master's thesis: If you have received approval from faculty to complete a master's thesis in lieu of COMPS or a culminating experience, please follow the instructions below.
- Complete and submit the Intent to Submit Master's Thesis Form to Lindsay Austin by the deadline below.
- Schedule a room for your defense by sending an email to email@example.com. To ensure proper booking and to make the process as efficient as possible, please be sure to include ALL of the following information in your request.
- Event/meeting title
- Start AND end time (Please account for set-up/break-down and if there is a possibility that your meeting will run over, please build that into your meeting time as well)
- Number attending/expected
- Specific equipment needs, if any (e.g. phone, web cam, projector, etc.)
- Submit a request for graduate exam form to Lindsay.Austin@ucdenver.edu at least two weeks prior to your scheduled defense date. Please note, the calendar will state to submit this to the Graduate School; but, please submit this to Lindsay Austin.
Intent to Submit Master's Thesis Form:
Spring 2017 - March 1st, 2017
Summer 2017 - June 1st, 2017
Fall 2017 - October 1st, 2017
You must also comply with the Graduate School's calendar for master's thesis submission deadlines.
Please be aware that School of Education & Human Development thesis students do not need to submit the Application for Admission to Candidacy Form to the Graduate School, but all other deadlines on the academic calendar must be followed.