Thank you for your interest in the master's program in Education and Human Development at the University of Colorado Denver School of Education & Human Development.
This degree name has recently changed from Educational Psychology to Education and Human Development.
Please Note: The online application is currently under construction.
If you are applying for Spring 2018 forward please revisit the website on August 1st to access the application. Please continue to prepare your materials for submission as outlined below. Thank you for your patience as we work towards an improved application experience for you.
April 15 for fall semester
September 15 for spring semester
Step 1. Prepare your materials. The School of Education & Human Development accepts all applications online. Please review the information below to prepare for the application process. Your application will include:
- Current resume or curriculum vita (please include all teaching and/or other educational certificates held and the state that issued them)
- Written Statement. See guidelines.
- Three letters of recommendation. Letters should be from present or former employers, coworkers, etc. Recommendations should not be more than two years old. The recommenders are sent an email with a link to the recommendation form. When a recommender submits the form, we receive an email notifying us that a recommendation has been submitted on your behalf. The recommendation includes a space for your recommender to cut and paste their recommendation.
- One official transcript from every previous college/university attended
Please submit transcripts from (a) institutions granting previous degrees and (b) institutions from which courses have been taken that you wish to transfer into the program. Transcripts should be issued to you, collected by you, and subsequently sent to the School of Education & Human Development in the original, unopened envelopes. Instructions on where to mail transcripts are provided in the application.
- $50 application fee for domestic students , $75 application fee for International Students (may be paid via credit card, e-check, or by mailing in a check)
Step 2. Submit your application. The application for this program must be submitted online. Please visit the link below to set up your user name and password to access the online application.
Once you complete the new user registration, you will receive the following two emails from firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The first email contains your password for record and verification purposes.
- The second email contains your username for record and verification purposes.
Step 3. Monitor your email. All communication regarding the status of your application, questions we may have and admissions decisions will be sent to the email address you provide to us.
Step 4. Scholarships. Now that you’ve applied to your program, please go to the Prospective Student Portal to apply for scholarships! You will use the same credentials to log in as you used to apply.
Please note: the ONLY items that we will accept as hard copies are official transcripts and paper checks. All other required materials must be submitted electronically within the online application.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.