Skip to main content
Sign In

School of Education and Human Development University of Colorado Denver

School of Education and Human Development

Student Forms

Schedule Adjustment Form
Please contact CPE before using this form to add a course after the registration deadline or drop a course after the drop-with-refund deadline. You will need to sign it, have your instructor sign it, and either fax or scan/email it to our office in order to be processed correctly.

Tuition Appeal
If you want to appeal for a tuition refund.

Transcript Request
If you want to receive an official transcript.

Petition to Remove Tuition Service Fees
If you want to petition to remove service fees applied to your account.

Letter of Completion Request
If you need a letter to your district PD or HR representative stating that you’ve completed certain courses before your official university transcript is available.  Please contact us to start this process.  

Instructor/Partner Forms

Course Request Contract
For current instructors, please use this contract to request new courses. For new or prospective instructors, please contact CPE before using this form.

CU Denver School of Education &
Human Development

1380 Lawrence St., Denver, CO 80204 | Map It

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.