- Weible, Christopher M. Forthcoming 2011. "Political-Administrative Relations in Collaborative Environmental Management." International Journal of Public Administration.
- Weible, Christopher, M. and Sabatier, Paul, A. 2010. "The Advocacy Coalition Framework." In Bertrand Badie, Dirk Berg-Schlosser, and Leonardo Morlino (eds) Encyclopedia of Political Science. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.
- Weible, Christopher, M. and Moore, Richard H. 2010. “Analytics and Beliefs: Competing Explanations for Defining Problems and in Choosing Allies and Opponents in Collaborative Environmental Management.” Public Administration Review. 70(5):756-766. Read review by Mark Davis.
- Weible, Christopher, M., Sabatier, Paul A., and Pattison, Andrew. 2010. “Harnessing Expert-Based Information for Learning and the Sustainable Management of Complex Socio-Ecological Systems.” Environmental Science and Policy. Supplemental Material.
- Schlager, E. and T. Heikkila. 2009. “Resolving Water Conflicts: A Comparative Analysis of Interstate River Compacts.” Policy Studies Journal. 37(3): 367-392.
- Weible, Christopher, M. 2007. "Scientists and Environmental Politics: Examining Trends in the Lake Tahoe Basin from 1984 to 2001." Environmental Management 40(6): 853-865.
- Gerlak, A. K. and T. Heikkila. 2007. “Collaboration and Institutional Endurance in U.S. Water Policy.” PS: Political Science and Politics. (January) 55-60.
Posting of student research is upon nomination by an EAWG faculty member. Please email Robyn Scrafford at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a nomination.