Costs & Schedule
- Participants complete 7 courses to obtain the Certified Public Manager certificate.
- Each course consists of 2 days (usually a Friday and Saturday), taught by a combination of instructors.
- Participants may start with any course except the capstone which is designed to be completed at the end of the program.
- Participants may complete the coursework in 7 consecutive courses or may skip months and complete the program at a slower pace. All requirements for the certificate must be completed within three years. There is one course offered every other month.
- Each course consists of two days of instruction plus student preparation time.
- The cost of each course is $300 for one day and $500 for both days.
- Participants who complete the CPM program are eligible to receive six graduate credit hours toward the Master of Public Administration degree or the Master of Criminal Justice degree at the UCD School of Public Affairs.
- Participants who have earned a MPA degree from the UCD School of Public Affairs (or another NASPAA accredited program) may count four MPA courses toward the required classes needed to earn the CPM certificate.
- The CPM program is recognized by the Veterans Administration as reimbursable training for those qualified to receive that benefit. Please contact us for more information.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Physical Address: 1380 Lawrence St., Ste. 500 Denver, CO 80204 | Mailing Address: University of Colorado Denver, SPA, Campus Box 142, P.O. Box 173364, Denver, CO 80217-3364 | ph: 303.315.2228 | fax: 303.315.2229 | SPA Website Feedback