- Three letters of recommendation are required for the School of Public Affairs.
- References are accepted from professional or academic sources. Prospective students may also include a reference from someone who can speak to civic/volunteer involvement.
- If you are filling out your application online, there is an option to automatically have recommenders upload their letters of recommendation. If you prefer, you may download the form and have recommenders mail in the letters.
If mailing in your form and letters:
- Our preference is to have both the recommendation form and a personal letter from each recommender.
- Please have recommenders send the form and letter directly to the address on the bottom of the letter of recommendation form.
- Letters that are returned to the student should be sealed with recommender’s signature over the seal.