As of March 2018 this program is no longer being supported by the ColoradoSPH. We would still like to hear from you so we can record your interest in the ColoradoSPH Capstone Clinics. We will send a report to the ColoradoSPH showing the amount of interest we have received for these clinics, and hope to bring this opportunity back in the future. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your interest in this program.
Get help with the implementation of your analysis and review your interpretation of your statistical output for your ColoradoSPH Capstone project.
- The analysis for your project needs to be implementable by you with guidance from the Capstone instructors, project advisors, and tutoring with our CIDA biostatistics students.
- You need to have your questions of interest and analysis plan developed prior to meeting our students
- Bring any data, programs, or statistical output you wish to discuss during the clinic (on your laptop if possible)
- We will not implement your analysis for you
- If the analysis for your project is too hard and beyond your training, you will be directed to your Capstone team to simplify your analytic contribution to the project. The goal is to best support you getting a project that is doable by you.