Get help with the implementation of your analysis and review your interpretation of your statistical output for your CSPH Capstone project.
- The analysis for your project needs to be implementable by you with guidance from the Capstone instructors, project advisors, and tutoring with our CBC biostatistics students.
- You need to have your questions of interest and analysis plan developed prior to meeting our students
- Bring any data, programs, or statistical output you wish to discuss during the clinic (on your laptop if possible)
- We will not implement your analysis for you
- If the analysis for your project is too hard and beyond your training, you will be directed to your Capstone team to simplify your analytic contribution to the project. The goal is to best support you getting a project that is doable by you.