MSA Small Grant Program. Apply to receive funding to cover full statistical support for comprehensive data analysis on your MSA project.
- Attend at least one MSA Biostatistics Clinic before you apply to discuss your research plans
- Analysis and awarded CIDA time must be completed within 12 months of award date
(no extensions are allowed)
- One page study description with the following components (cut and pasted into form below):
- background (and?)
- scientific hypothesis
- study design
- current analysis plan
- scientific impact
- statement about why do you need statistical collaboration
- how did your MSA clinic visit impact this proposal?
strong research plan with evidence that the study design was thoughtfully
feasibility that data needed to answer your question can be collected
questions requiring challenging statistical analyses (e.g. survival analysis,
longitudinal data, etc.)