Developing a grant proposal and interested in partnering with an analytic team? The Colorado Biostatistics Consortium (CBC) is a team of faculty biostatisticians available to collaborate with you on grant development. Through CCTSI BERD funding, collaborative grant development is available at no cost to the investigator.
Our CBC team is comprised of faculty experts from the Department of Biostatistics and Informatics at the CU Anschutz Medical Campus. We have a wide range of specialized expertise and apply and develop cutting edge statistical design and analysis tools.
Keep reading to learn more about how you can collaborate with us on your next grant application or apply for collaboration now.
Collaborate to Make Your Grant Writing Easier
Our grant development team collaborates with you on:
- Study aims to ensure that your hypotheses are testable and match your proposed analyses and interpretations of the results.
- Study design to avoid unintended biases.
- Measurements that yield the most efficient design.
- Sample size justification.
- Data analysis planning to map your analyses to the aims and develop new analysis tools when needed.
- Budget planning for your analytic needs.
You Ready to Get Started?
To set up an initial meeting with us, fill out our Request Grant Development form, or click the button below.