Who We Are
The Colorado Biostatistics Consortium (CBC) provides biostatistics consulting and collaborations for researchers at the Anschutz Medical Campus, its affiliates and the surrounding community. We create synergies and partnerships with other biostatistics resources and groups on campus.
Strive for excellence in health, education, research, and community outreach for the state of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region through biostatistics collaboration and innovation.
Achieve scientific excellence to:
- Foster the understanding and implementation of biostatistics principles
- Provide reliable biostatistics expertise from research design to dissemination
- Build collaborative institutional and community partnerships
- Train the next generation of collaborative biostatisticians through practice based learning
- Advance research through validation and development of new statistical approaches
Achieve our vision and mission to:
- Provide biostatistics support and develop new collaborative relationships with you
- Maintain expertise to meet and anticipate the new biostatistics needs of an innovative research institution
- Establish consistent communication through the life cycle of a research project
- Produce biostatistics research that meets the standards of reproducible research
- Generate new knowledge by applying new statistical techniques and approaches as needed