- Air travelers should fly into the Denver
International Airport. The University of
Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus and the conference hotel are located
approximately 30 minutes from DIA.
- The meeting will be held in the Nighthorse
Campbell Native Health Building of the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical
Campus. The address is 13055 E. 17th
Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045.
- If you are driving to the meeting, please click here for driving directions a map of the UCD campus and visitor parking.
- If you need a taxi while in Denver, several
operators are available including Metro Taxi (303-333-3333), Yellow Cab
(303-777-7777), and Union Taxi (303-922-2222).
- If you are staying at the conference hotel, the Doubletree on Quebec,
transportation between the hotel and the conference will be provided by shuttle service.
- The Doubletree offers a free shuttle to and from DIA. Please visit this webpage for details.
Conference Hotel Information
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, Colorado 80207
The conference hotel rooms are $114 a night and include a breakfast voucher for one person. Please call the hotel directly to reserve your room.