NCRE II Conference 2014
Conference Hotel and Travel Information
- Air travelers should fly into The Denver
International Airport. The University of
Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus and the conference hotel are located
approximately 30 minutes from DIA.
- The meeting will be held in the Nighthorse
Campbell Native Health Building of the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical
Campus. The address is 13055 E. 17th
Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045.
- If you are driving to the meeting, please click here for driving directions a map of the UCD campus and visitor parking.
- If you need a taxi while in Denver, several
operators are available including Metro Taxi (303-333-3333), Yellow Cab
(303-777-7777), and Union Taxi (303-922-2222).
- If you are staying at the conference hotel, the Doubletree on Quebec,
transportation between the hotel and the conference will be provided by shuttle service.
Conference Hotel Information
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, Colorado 80207
Please call the hotel to book your rooms at the group rate ($100 for single or double occupancy). The rate includes breakfast at the cafe. When you call ask for the Native Children's Research block.
The Doubletree offers a free shuttle to and from the airport. Please visit this webpage for details.