Admissions Deadline: May 15, 2013
Online Application - Now Online
Application Materials and Instructions
1. Online application through CU Denver
2. Baccalaureate degree in a scientific field from an accredited college or university, or completion of work equivalent to the baccalaureate or master’s degree in a scientific field given at this University.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
3. Two official copies of all academic transcripts.
4. Reports of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or MCAT scores taken within the last five years, or an equivalent measure of the student’s preparation to enter graduate study, e.g. an earned M.S./M.A. or Ph.D. from a U.S. accredited institution.
5. The successful completion of calculus with a grade of “B” or better.
6. Curriculum vita
7. Three letters of recommendation from supervisors, professors or other individuals qualified to comment on past performance and the ability to perform graduate work.
8. A short essay (2 page limit) describing the applicant's background, career goals and reasons for applying to the program.
- Relevant experience and educational coursework are an important factor when considering applicants.
9. Foreign applicants from non-English speaking countries must also submit scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and a financial statement demonstrating support for at least two years of study.
- The TOEFL requirement is waived if the foreign student completed a baccalaureate or graduate-level degree program at an English-speaking college or university.
- Foreign physician applicants must take the GRE.
10. The Admissions Committee may request a personal interview to complement the information provided in the application materials.
Submit supporting documents to:
Colorado School of Public Health
Department of Health Systems, Management and Policy
c/o Mary Baitinger
13001 E. 17th Place, B119
Aurora, CO 80045