Home Future StudentsCurrent StudentsFaculty & StaffPatientsAlumni
13001 E. 17th Place, B119Bldg 500, Room C3000DAurora, CO 80045
1. Barnette, J. & Wallis, A. (2003). Helping evaluators swim with the current: Training evaluators to support mainstreaming. In Barnette, J. & Sanders, J. (Eds.), Mainstreaming Evaluation, New Directions for Evaluation, 99, 51-61. Jossey-Bass.
2. Williams, J. K., Tripp-Reimer, T., Schutte, D., & Barnette. J. (2004). Advancing genetic nursing knowledge. Nursing Outlook , 52 (2), 73-79.
3. Barnette, J. & Wallis, A. (2005). The missing treatment design element: Continuity of treatment when multiple post observations are used in time series and repeated measures study designs. American Journal of Evaluation, 26(1), 106-123.
4. Barnette, J. & McLean (2005). Comparative type I error control accuracy of four commonly used pairwise mean comparison procedures when conducted as protected and unprotected tests. Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods , 4 (2), 446-459.
5. Barnette, J. (2005). ScoreRel CI: Software for computation of confidence intervals of commonly used score reliability coefficients. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 65 (6), 980-983.
6. Barnette, J. (2007, April 25). Evidence: Can there ever be too much? [Review of the book Statistical evidence in medical trials: What do the data really tell us? ]. PsycCRITIQUES Contemporary Psychology: APA Review of Books, 52 (No. 17). Retrieved August 2, 2007, from the PsycCRITIQUES database.
13001 E. 17th Place | Campus Box B119 | Aurora, CO 80045 | 303-724-4585 | Colorado.SPH@ucdenver.edu
© 2013 The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.