The Colorado School of Public Health Office of Faculty Affairs provides guidance and service to the School’s faculty, Department Chairs, the Dean, the Provost Office as well as our partner and affiliate institutions, and other constituents. The Office supports, organizes and manages diverse processes related to faculty appointments, promotion & tenure, reviews & evaluations, academic policies, as well as faculty development & administration.
What we do:
- Process and advise on appointments of all tracks and ranks, for the School and our partners
- Manage promotion & tenure procedures from start to VCAC compliance
- Provide guidance to departments forannual evaluations, mid-term, and post-tenure reviews
- Foster faculty development by assisting with promotion processes and providing resources on teaching, research, mentoring, academic leadership, etc.
- Explain, develop, and update and faculty policies and guidelines
Where we are represented:
- Executive Committee
- Faculty Senate
- Faculty Senate Finance Committee
- Faculty Affairs Committee
- Appointments, Promotions and Tenure (APT) Committee