Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

Office of Student Affairs

13001 E. 17th Place, B119
Bldg 500, 3rd Floor
The Anschutz Medical Campus
Aurora, CO 80045

303-724-4613 (p)
303-724-4620 (f)

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


For Admitted Students

Choosing the Colorado School of Public Health


​Congratulations on your admission to a Colorado School of Public Health degree or program.

The Office of Academic and Student Affairs is your primary resource for enrollment support.  The Office will post resources here, in addition to e-mailing you important information and announcements.


Save the date and then look for communication from your program on these upcoming orientation sessions:


Colorado State University | August 16

University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus | August 22


MS/PhD Biostatistics | August 21

MS/PhD Epidemiology | August 23 

Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I apply for financial aid?

Financial aid is managed through the University of Colorado Denver Office of Financial Aid. Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA application and follow instructions on the CU Denver Financial Aid website. Learn more.

How much will it cost to attend a CSPH program?

Tuition rates are published annually by the University of Colorado Denver Bursar, as approved by the University of Colorado Board of Regents. Campus fees vary depending upon your home campus.  Once tuition and fees rates are determined, the school's Office of Academic and Student Affairs will publish the rate information online.

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.