Application Deadline: Feb. 1
Download Admissions Checklist (PDF)
- Online Application: Complete the online application at the provided link. You must complete the online application form within 60 days of the date you start it. All supporting documentation for your application must be received by the above application deadline.
- Baccalaureate in scientific field, min. 3.0 GPA on 4.0 scale
- Math course work through integral calculus
- Two official copies of all academic transcripts
- Four letters of recommendation/reference
- GRE Scores (taken within the last five years) ETS ID 4875
- Essays describing the applicant's career goals and reasons for applying to the program.
- Current CV or resume
- $65 Application fee
Additional International Admissions Requirements:
- International students must have a transcript evaluation from an accredited company such as World Education Services, www.wes.org.
- International applicants from non-English speaking countries must submit scores from the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). Original reports are required and must be sent directly from issuing institution. The minimum TOEFL score required for admission to a graduate program at UCDAMC is 550 (paper test) / 213 (computer test)/ 80 (internet test). A score of 570 (paper) / 230 (computer) / 89 (internet) or higher is preferred.
- International Student Financial Form.
Letters of recommendation and transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing individual or institution. All materials (excluding online application) should be sent to the CSPH mailing address.
MS Program Coordinator
Colorado School of Public Health
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
13001 E. 17th Place, B119
Aurora, CO 80045