Application Deadline: February 1
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA in undergraduate coursework and any subsequent academic coursework. If the GPA is below a 3.0, applicant should include an explanation of why it fell below a 3.0 and how the applicant plans to address any prior academic deficiencies as a graduate student. Students admitted to the MPH program with an undergraduate GPA below a 3.0 will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- Official GRE scores - GRE Code: 7844 - While we do not currently have a minimum score requirement, the average scores of the accepted applicants for the Fall 2013 semester were: 153.5 Quantitative and 155.8 Verbal. If the applicant holds a graduate level degree from an accredited U.S. institution, the GRE may be waived.
- An essay that addresses career goals and purpose for study, approximately two pages, single spaced in length. The essay should describe past experience as it relates to the applicant’s interest in public health, career goals, purpose for applying to the program, and how the program will serve future goals.
- Completed applications and submitted documentation including essay, CV/resume, test scores, 1 copy of all academic transcripts*, 4 letters of recommendation and demonstrated math course work through integral calculus.