Application Deadline for Domestic Students:
- February 15 (summer start)
- October 15 (spring start)*
The certificates in Global Public Health and Public Health Sciences offer students the opportunity to enroll in graduate public health courses as standalone programs or as an entry point for the Master of Public Health.
Click here to learn more about the program.
- One official copy of all academic transcripts, sent directly to the Colorado School of Public Health Office of Student Affairs (address below). This should include all community colleges and universities attended.
- Statement of Interest addressing the following two questions: 1) How will this certificate training contribute to your career plans? 2) Please describe work or volunteer experiences, including domestic or international experiences that shaped your interest in pursuing the certificate program for which you are applying?
- One letter of recommendation (see instructions below)
- Resume or CV
- Deadlines: February 15 (summer start), October 15 (spring start)*
- General requirements above
- Evaluation of Transcripts - World Education Services: http://www.wes.org/
- TOEFL test scores, ETS ID 4875.
- Financial statement translated into English (only for admitted applicants, submitted at time of admission)
- Completion of I-20 (only for admitted applicants, submitted at time of admission)
- Go to SOPHAS Express and create an account.
- Fill out the Applicant Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Designations section. ** For Designations, if you are planning on choosing the Public Health Sciences Certificate, be sure to choose either the University of Northern Colorado campus or the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. Choose only ONE program - all Certificate applications are reviewed by the same faculty, so applying to more than one certificate program will not increase your chance of admission. If you apply to more than one, you will not be reimbursed for any additional application fees.
- In the Supporting Information section, upload your Statement of Interest (see above) in the Attachments section.
- In the Supporting Information section, click on Evaluations to submit your request for a letter of rcommendation. Provide the name and email address of the person completing your letter of recommendation and an email and link from SOPHAS Express will automatically be generated to that person.
- Have your official college transcripts sent directly from your colleges or universities (or from WES if you are an international student) to the address below. Transcripts sent by the applicants will not be accepted.
Colorado School of Public Health, Certificate Program
Att: Office of Student Affairs
University of Colorado | Anschutz Medical Campus
13001 E. 17th Place, B119
Aurora, CO 80045