Application Deadline for Domestic Students:
- February 15 (summer start)
- October 15 (spring start)
The certificates in Global Public Health and Public Health Sciences offer students the opportunity to enroll in graduate public health courses as standalone programs or as an entry point for the Master of Public Health.
Click here to learn more about the program.
- The SOPHAS Express application for the Certificate will open on August 18, 2014
- One official copy of all academic transcripts, sent directly to the CSPH Admissions Specialist (address below)
- One letter of recommendation (see instructions below)
- Resume or CV
- $50 non refundable application fee (check or money order) made payable to Colorado School of Public Health
- Deadlines: February 15 (summer start), October 15 (spring start)
- General requirements above
- Evaluation of Transcripts - World Education Services: http://www.wes.org/
- TOEFL test scores, ETS ID 4875.
- Financial statement translated into English (only for admitted applicants, submitted at time of admission)
- Completion of I-20 (only for admitted applicants, submitted at time of admission)
College transcripts must be sent directly from the college to the address below. Transcripts sent by applicants will not be accepted.
Letter of recommendation must be sent directly from the person providing the recommendation. Please have him/her type your name in the subject line, along with 'Letter of Recommendation'. Please use the following email address: CSPH.StudentAffairs@ucdenver.edu
Colorado School of Public Health, Certificate Program
Att: Office of Student Affairs
University of Colorado | Anschutz Medical Campus
13001 E. 17th Place, B119
Aurora, CO 80045