- Design, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials and epidemiologic studies.
- Application of statistical principles and methods in health-related research.
- Development of new statistical techniques.
- Special interest in cluster randomized trials, longitudinal data analysis, and causal inference.
- PhD in Biostatistics, Department of Biostatistics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA. 2008
- MD, Hunan Medical College, Changsha, China. 1987
What makes you passionate about or interested in biostatistics?
Statistics is about variation which is ubiquitous.