My primary area of research is statistical genetics and genomics. My
work relates to areas like high-dimensional statistics, computational
statistics, Bayesian hierarchical models, mediation analysis, and causal
My current research is available on my website.
- BIOS 6612: Biostatistical Methods II
- BIOS 7716: Topics in Statistical Genetics
- PhD in Biostatistics, Harvard University, 2010
- MA in Biostatistics, Harvard University, 2008
- MA in Mathematics, University of Colorado Boulder, 2006
- BA in Mathematics, University of Colorado Boulder, 2006
What makes you passionate about or interested in biostatistics?
I am interested in determining and understanding the path from gene to disease.