Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver



Graduate level coursework that compliments experience

Non-degree courses are a great way to enhance your current graduate training or professional experience in public health.  A "non-degree student" is a student who registers for courses but who is not enrolled in an official degree or certificate program at the Colorado School of Public Health. In order to be considered for a seat in a class, all non-degree students must submit a Course Permission Form signed by the teaching faculty. 

Please note: If you intend on applying to any of our Certificate or Master Degree Programs, no more than 9 credits of non-degree coursework with a B- or better will be applied to your program if accepted.

Unless otherwise noted, all non-degree courses are offered at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.

Online course offerings for practicing Maternal & Child Health professionals

Are you a Maternal and Child Health (MCH) professional currently working in a rural, frontier or tribal setting in Colorado, Wyoming, or South Dakota? If so, you may qualify for an innovative scholarship program called MCH-Link that offers online graduate level Maternal and Child Health courses without cost for busy working professionals. The courses are tailored to address the current educational and training needs of MCH professionals and are offered through the Colorado School of Public Health.

Learn more about the MCH-Link ​courses​

​Admissions Requirements

Access admissions requirements and procedures for Colorado School of Public Health non-degree programs.

Applying as a non-degree student​

Applying for MCH-Link courses​


© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.