Student email is available on the web from any internet connection via a browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.). Computers are available on campus in student labs and the Health Sciences Library.
Obtaining your account and changing your password
You must complete these steps before being able to check your email:
- You will need
- Student ID # or Employee ID #
- Your last name
- Day and month of birth
- Go to https://myaccount.ucdenver.edu
- Enter the above information and click "Find Account"
- Complete your 5 security questions
- Create a password using the following criteria
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Must NOT contain more than 2 characters from your username, user ID, or student ID
- Must NOT contain dictionary words longer than 4 characters
- Must utilize at least 3 of the following
- Upper case letters
- Lower case letters
- Symbols (!#$^&*)
- Once you have created your password click “Submit” to claim your account
- Take note of your username, password, and email address
To change or reset your password:
- Go to http://myaccount.ucdenver.edu to reset your University Account and Email Password at any time.
IT Student Support Helpline: 303.724.4357 | Email: UCD-ITS-HelpDesk@ucdenver.edu