Skip to main content
Sign In

Graduate School at University of Colorado Denver

The Graduate School at UC Denver


Continuing and Previous Students

Continuing UC Denver Students

For continuing students wishing to go forward with a degree plan, you must apply for the new graduate program and go through the same application process as new applicants. The procedures for applying and the on-line application can be found in the Get Ready to Apply and Apply Links on the left hand side of this page.

Previous UC Denver Graduate Students

If you were a previous graduate student here at the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus, you will also need to submit an application to your program of interest. If you were admitted to the Graduate School after 2005, we will already have the transcripts and materials that you submitted at that time. However, if you have continued to take courses at another University/College since that time (or retaken the GRE), updated or new transcripts/GRE scores will be required.

If you were admitted to the Graduate School prior to 2005, your records will no longer be on file with the Graduate School and you will have to provide all of the required application materials. Information on what to submit to the program can be found on the Application Procedures page.

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.