The Engineering Leadership Council advises the College of Engineering and Applied Science on a broad range of issues related to its opportunities for mission fulfillment and service to its constituents.
Members of the council are experienced engineering professionals and leaders of the Denver business community. Membership on the council is by invitation, and the members serve a vital link between the college and its metro Denver constituents. The college is grateful to the council members for their guidance in forming its vision and for their help in setting the direction of the college and its initiatives.
2013 Engineering Leadership Council Members
- Paul Bartlett, Dean Emeritus
- Dave Bennetts, PE Urban Drainage and Flood Control
- Kevin Bergschneider, HDR Engineering
- Grady Cope, Reata Engineering
- Carlos deMoraes
- Dave Frazier, PE Merrick & Company
- Mary Gearhart, PE Brown and Caldwell
- David Giltner, Zolo Technologies
- Mark Glidden, PE CH2M Hill
- Garry Gorsuch, Meadowlark Optics
- Richard Hepworth, PE Hepworth-Pawlak Geotechnical
- William Hoffmann, CTL Thompson, Inc.
- Jeffrey Kullman, Atkins
- Carl Lawrence, Swift Tram
- Gary Meggison, PE RJM Construction
- Christopher Myatt, mBio Diagnostics and Precision Photonics
- J.J. O’Brien, PE URS
- Keith Platte, PE SAIC Energy, Environment, and Infrastructure
- Josh Radoff, YR&G
- Eric Ray, Dakota Legal Software
- Sue Reilly, Group14 Engineering, Inc.
- George Saliba, Quantum
- Barbara M. Schroeder, PE H. W. Lochner
- Douglas Tashiro
- Jennifer Trotta Richmond, Raytheon Company-Intelligence and Information Systems
- Donald White
- Colin Whitmore, PE Jacobs