Cyber-Physical Systems Lab (CPS Lab)
The Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory integrates real-time embedded applications and system software with real-life physical systems like large-scale energy/power systems, ground and space vehicles, and communication and networking systems. CPSL aims to apply its research results to real-life applications, and educates students and industry engineers.
The specific research topics in CPSL include:
- Cognitive management of energy storage systems
- Industry big data analytics with the particular focus on wind power systems
- Vehicle systems
- IoT systems
The Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory is equipped with:
- Cutting-edge experimental equipment such as battery testing systems, thermal chambers, mobile devices, drones, etc.
- Knowledge and experience from staff and students in system design, implementation, and evaluation
- Close collaborative relationship with top institutes across the world