Denver School of Science and Technology: DSST Public Schools has six schools on four campuses. For the third year in a row, a DSST school has been named the #1 high school and #1 middle school in Denver. Serving a diverse student body, the school has a college-preparatory STEM focus. This fall, we have openings for math and science interns at two DSST campuses- Stapleton and Cole. To learn more about the schools, visit their website
Noel Community Arts School: Serving students in grades 6-10, NCAS offers a college preparatory curriculum infused with the arts. The curriculum includes project-based learning, 21st century skills, and artistic demonstration of academics. This fall, we have openings for math interns. To learn more about the school, visit their website.
The Innovation Hyperlab: Located at VistaPeak HS in Aurora, the Hyperlab is a space specifically designed for students to create and innovate. Teams of high school students work with an experienced teacher to make prototypes to solve everday problems. This year, we have openings for interns who are interested in science or engineering to work with the project teams.
- Help students learn math and science
- Improve communication skills
- Earn $10 per hour
Internship Candidates must be:
- A freshman or sophomore at CU-Denver (though some juniors may be considered, this program is primarily for students who are just starting their academic careers)
- Majoring in math or sciences, or considering a major in one of these fields
- Interested in teaching
- Able to demonstrate a major GPA of at least 3.0 and cumulative GPA of 2.75
- A US citizen, resident, or permanent resident