The Students of Sociology (SOS) Club is for all undergraduate and graduate students with an interest in sociology.
The SOS Club has many goals:
- Provides social environments for students to create important networks and access resources at UCHSC.
- Offers positions with various levels of commitment to anyone who is interested.
- Acts as an impartial liaison between students and faculty in the Sociology Department.
- Provides access and information about internships and independent studies in the field of sociology.
- Provides information and guidance on attending and presenting research papers at Pacific Sociological Association conferences.
- Holds meetings and social events so that current, new and prospective club members can meet and share ideas or concerns. Some of the meetings/events may also include Department of Sociology faculty, e.g. faculty upside down, potlucks, etc.
If you have any questions, contact:
Charlene Shelton, Faculty Sponsor
Please check this page often for upcoming events!