The Psychology Faculty Undergraduate Research Fund is making grants available for students interested in independent research projects. Funds may be used for all aspects of a research project, including equipment, supplies, subject payment, student stipends and travel to professional meetings.
Up to $2,000 per award
Applicants for the Psychology Faculty Undergraduate Research Scholarship must meet the following guidelines:
- Declared psychology major
- Junior or Senior class standing
- Faculty mentor who agrees to supervise project
- Only new or early stage research projects are eligible for funding:
- Projects for which data collection has been completed at the time of application will not be considered for funding.
- Only proposed (not yet begun) or research in the early stages of data collection will be considered.
- Proposals requesting funds for "in progress" research must be discussed with the committee Chair prior to making application or they will not be considered.
Applications and guidelines are available in the Psychology Department main office (NC5002) or in the application guidelines.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted three times each year, on Aug. 1, Dec. 1, and May 1.
For further information contact:
David Albeck, PhD