All undergraduate students (including those in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and the College of Business and Administration) with a major other than mathematics may earn a minor in mathematics by completing the following classes with a grade of C or better:
- MATH 1401, Calculus I (four credits)
- MATH 2411, Calculus II (four credits)
- MATH 2421, Calculus III (four credits)
- Three additional upper division math courses excluding MATH 3040 (at least three credits each)
At least six of these credits must be taken at University of Colorado Denver.
To register as a mathematics minor, a student must:
- Complete a Mathematics Minor form with a mathematics advisor (any full time member of the Mathematics faculty). To make an advising appointment, call 303-556-8442.
- File a Minor Declaration form with your college.