The Department of Communication offers an array of online classes in order to provide students with scheduling flexibility and hands-on experiences consistent with twenty-first century learning environments.
Our online offerings include:
- COMM 1011 Fundamental of Communication, is offered online each semester to help students complete the major.
- COMM 2020 Communication and Citizenship, is offered in the classroom each Fall and online each Spring and Summer.
- COMM 2041 Interpersonal Communication, which will be offered online for the first time in the Spring of 2011 and then on an as-needed basis.
- COMM 2050 Business and Professional Speaking, is offered each semester. This hybrid class meets online for most of the semester, but then meets on campus for selected presentation days—check with ISIS to see the listing of on-campus days and locations.
- COMM 4688 Transitioning from College to Career, is offered online each semester. This online course enables students to build resumes, E-portfolios, Web pages, and other electronic materials to help them secure jobs.
For further questions, please contact the department's Online Coordinator, Kathy Pounders, at Kathleen.Pounders@ucdenver.edu.