IMPORTANT: Applying to the BA/BS-MD Program requires the completion of two separate applications. Students must first apply for admission to
the University of Colorado Denver Downtown Denver Campus before applying for
admission to the BA/BS-MD Program (Fall 2017 Admission). Admission to the University of
Colorado Denver can take up to three weeks.
Applicants must apply to (by October 28, 2016) and be accepted for admission as a degree seeking student at the University of Colorado Denver Downtown campus by November 25, 2016. Completed applications for the BA/BS-MD Program and all required materials must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 31, 2016. No exceptions to the deadline will be made.
The CU Denver Undergraduate Application for Fall 2017 will be available starting August 8, 2016. The BA/BS-MD Supplemental Application is now available. Please follow the instructions below to complete both applications.
1. CU Denver Undergraduate
- To schedule an informational appointment with a CU Denver Admissions
representative and a tour of the downtown campus, please complete and submit
the campus tour request form found at:
*Note: A completed undergraduate application
consists of the following:
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- ACT or SAT scores (scores reported on high school
transcripts are acceptable)
- An official high school transcript
- Applicants who have earned a GED should also submit a copy
of their certificate of high school equivalency, GED test scores, and an
official transcript of all high school work completed
2. Supplemental BA/BS-MD Application
Please read all of the instructions before accessing and completing the Supplemental Application via a fillable PDF form. Paper applications will not be accepted.
Letters of Recommendation and Official Transcripts should be submitted/mailed to the following address:
- Before accessing the BA/BS-MD Supplemental Application, please make sure you are using a computer that has Adobe Acrobat software. If not, you will not be able to access and complete the application. You can download a free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro for 30 days only at the following web link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/free-trial-download.html.
- Once you access the application, you should save the original version to your desktop.
- Please read through the entire application starting at page 1 and work your way through page 10 before beginning the application.
- The application does not require you to complete it in one sitting; however, once you add content to the application, you will be required to save it under a different file name every time you access it and add new content.
- As part of the supplemental
application, you are required to submit the following items directly to the BA/BS-MD Program via US Postal services.
Campus Box: 148
P.O. Box 173364
Denver, CO 80217-3364
Attention: Trishia Vasquez
reminder, the BA/BS-MD Supplemental Application and ALL supporting materials, including Letters of Recommendation and transcripts, must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 31, 2016. Only the supporting materials should be submitted to the BA/BS-MD Program via postal mail. The PDF application must be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PDF Supplemental Application is now available for you to complete (following completion of your application to CU Denver). Please click on the following web address to request the Supplemental Application:
The Supplemental Application will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your request.