IMPORTANT: Applying for the BA/BS-MD program requires the completion of two separate applications. Students must first apply for admission and be accepted to the University of Colorado Denver Downtown Denver Campus before applying for the BA/BS-MD Program (Fall 2013 Admission). Follow the instructions below for completing the CU Denver Undergraduate Application and the Supplemental BA/BS-MD Application. Completed applications for both undergraduate admission and admission to the BA/BS-MD program and all required materials must be received by midnight, Monday, November 12, 2012. No exceptions to the deadline can be made.
1. UC Denver Undergraduate Application
- Before accessing the Supplemental BA/BS-MD Application, you must first complete an online application for undergraduate admission. The online application for admission to the Fall 2013 semester will be available starting Monday, September 10, 2012.
- Instructions for completing the CU Denver Undergraduate Application are available on the CU Denver Undergraduate Admissions Web page.
- To schedule an informational appointment with a CU Denver representative and a tour of the downtown campus, please call the CU Denver Office of Admissions (303-556-2704).
2. Supplemental BA/BS-MD Application
The online supplemental application form is currently available for you to complete following completion of your application and admission to the CU Denver Undergraduate program. Please click on the following web address to access the supplemental application:
Please read all of the instructions before completing the supplemental application online. Paper applications will not be accepted. If you have any questions about submitting your application electronically, please do not hesitate in calling the School of Medicine Office of Admissions at 303-724-8025.
- Please submit two letters of recommendation (one from a science and/or math teacher) and a second from a humanities teacher or a mentor from a community service or clinical experience. All letters of recommendation should be submitted to the address below.
- Please submit all official transcripts to the address below as well.
As a reminder, you must first complete the CU Denver Undergraduate Application and be admitted to CU Denver before you can access the BA/BS-MD Supplemental Application. Your supplemental application must be submitted online by midnight on Monday, November 12, 2012. Only your letters of recommendation and official transcripts should be submitted to the School of Medicine Office of Admissions via postal mail. The completed supplemental application form and required accompanying materials must be received by the application deadline; Monday, November 12, 2012.
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Office of Admissions
Attn: BA/BS-MD Program
13001 East 17th Place, Room C1009A
Mail Stop F499
Aurora, CO 80045
Attention: Robert A. Winn, MD, Associate Dean for Admissions