- Two 24-track analog control rooms
- Three 24-track digital control rooms
- Two MIDI labs with MAC & IBM platforms
- Consoles including Neve, Otari, Yamaha, and Sony
- Workstations including ProTools, Sonic Solutions, common sequencing and synthesis
- Five performances studios for orchestra, band, choir, and large and small ensembles
- King Academic and Performing Arts Center
- 500-seat Concert Hall
- 250-seat Recital Hall
- 350-seat Rawls Courtyard Theatre
- UC Denver Studio Theatre (black box) with full-size scene, paint and costume shops
- Electronic music studio
Photos from left to right:
Left - Claim Jumpers Concert-Recital Hall, King Center; center - Recital Hall, King Center; right - Students in the control room, 8th Floor.
Left - UC Denver Studios, 8th Floor; center - The Fray Graduation Celebration Concert, 5-11-07, Concert Hall, King Center; right - King Center Concert Hall.
Left - Arts Building, 285H Control Room/Recording Studio; center - CU-Denver Recording Studio, 8th Floor UC Denver Building; right - The late MEIS faculty and chair Rich Sanders lectures to music production class.
Photo inline with King Center text - King Academic and Performing Arts Center Entrance
Contact a CAM advisor: