International students must submit a complete application package by the published deadline. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. Click here for details on each component of the application package.
Application Checklist for International Students
- International Student Graduate Admissions Application
- Official scores on the TOEFL
- For students from countries where English is not the primary language, this examination is required to assure satisfactory progress in the degree program.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 500 (traditional) or 173 (electronic).
- Information on TOEFL available at: www.ets.org/toefl
- Official GRE scores - Graduate Records Exam (GRE). International students must take the GRE. Minimum required score on the GRE is 50th percentile. www.gre.org
- Official certified copies of all college or university transcripts (2 copies).
- Transcripts must be translated into English by an official translating office – ex. embassy.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Application Essay
- $75.00 non-refundable application fee for International applicants. The fee has changed The previous fee of $60 listed previously has increased and all Internationalapplications for the Fall 2006 semester will require the $75 fee.
International students must submit all application components in English, where applicable.
Send everything to:
Office of International Education
Campus Box 185
PO Box 173364
Denver CO 80217-3364
Fall Admission Only
Domestic students: Feb 15
International students: January 1