The best way to learn about the College of Arts & Media is to spend some time on campus! The College of Arts & Media invites prospective students to visit campus for:
CAM visit options:
- Music students -> Attend a MEIS Open House! The MEIS Department will offer an Open House event on each of their audition dates during the 2017-18 academic year. The Open Houses are for all prospective music students and will feature a program overview, a student panel, sitting in on an MEIS class, lunch with the faculty, and a department tour. The 2017-18 MEIS Open House dates will be the following Fridays: December 1st, February 2nd, March 2nd, and March 30th. Register for one of our MEIS Open Houses here!
- Attend a CU Denver Preview Day! These Friday events are designed for prospective students who want more information about the college. Attendees get to attend breakout sessions about CU Denver programs, learn all about CAM in our Overview Session, and tour the CAM department of your choice. The next Preview Day will be on Friday, March 9th. We recommend registering early because space is limited. Registration for the Spring Preview Day is available on the Admissions Office website here.
- CAM offers Departmental Tours on the first and third Friday of every month! The CAM tours will meet at the CU Denver Admissions Office and will start at 1:00 pm. We offer tours of our music facilities, our film facilities, or our digital animation/digital design facilities. Prospective students can register here. The Department Tours can be paired with a CU Denver campus tour (offered on Fridays at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm). Please note that for the scheduled Department Tours, we are not able to offer tours of other areas of visual arts (photography, sculpture, painting & drawing, illustration, art history) on these dates. Tours in these areas should be scheduled separtely (see below).
- Schedule a CU Denver campus tour through the Admissions Office! These tours are offered every weekday and 10:00 am and/or 2:00 pm. The campus tour can be paired with a CAM departmental visit and meeting. Please register for a CU Denver campus visit and then contact us to set up a department tour.
- Attend a Transfer Thursday event! Every Thursday afternoon, the university offers special visit opportunities for potential transfer students. More information and registration information is available on the Transfer Thursday website.
- Schedule an individual meeting! If the other visit options won't work for you, we will schedule individual CAM visits. Please contact us to schedule a visit. If possible, please try to give us two weeks notice prior to your visit. To schedule your visit, please call us at 303-315-7487 or email us: CAMinfo@ucdenver.edu.
To schedule your visit to campus, please call CAM at 303-315-7487 or email us – CAMinfo@ucdenver.edu.
The following links will help you plan your trip to Denver: