Faculty and staff can play a pivotal role in international education from leading Global Study programs, to mentoring overseas research projects, to encouraging students to study abroad, soliciting students international experiences into the classroom, and much more. Research indicates that study abroad transforms students’ lives resulting in improved academic performance, increasing engagement, increasing students’ “worldliness,” enhancing their personal life satisfaction, among other impacts. We welcome you to be part of these extraordinary educational opportunities. Your support and experience is invaluable to students seeking to engage in a global economy and society.
We encourage you to meet with us to see how you can:
- Lead a Global Study program during a summer or Maymester
- Develop international learning opportunities for your department/program
- Teach at International College Beijing
- Advise students on Study Abroad
- Mentor a student interested in conducting research outside the US
- Mentor a student applying for a Fulbright, Boren, Gilman or other international Scholarship