Academy of International Business West Conference
- an October 23-24, 2015
program in Seattle, Washington, hosted by the University of Washington CIBER.
Community College Advanced International Business Institute - a June 5-8, 2016 workshop for community college faculty who have previously attended international business faculty development workshops, seminars, or conferences, as well as faculty who bring previous international business experience to their classrooms, and international business program administrators, hosted by Michigan State University and other CIBERs including UC Denver CIBER.
Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
- a program to help US faculty bring international context into their supply chain management curriculum, hosted by the University of South Carolina CIBER.Globalization Workshops
- a June program for faculty and doctorial students currently teaching or planning to teach international business, hosted by Georgia State University, and co-sponsored by serveral CIBERs including UC Denver CIBER.International Business Institute for Community College Faculty - a biennial
workshop for community college faculty to develop knowledge, experience
and resources to include international in their business courses and/or
develop specialized international business courses at the two-year
college level, hosted by Michigan State University and other CIBERs including UC Denver CIBER.
International Entrepreneurship Faculty Development Program - a program for international business and entrepreneurship faculty to develop a course in international entrepreneurship, globalize their entrepreneurship course, teach the international business course from an entrepreneurial perspective or conduct research in international entrepreneurship, and for directors of entrepreneurship centers who wish to internationalize their programs, hosted by UC Denver CIBER. Please contact Melanie Ellison for further information.
International Management Workshop
- an annual program for faculty to
learn the techniques and expertise to further globalize their management
curriculum, hosted by the University of South Carolina CIBER
International Marketing Workshop - an annual program for faculty to
learn the techniques and expertise to globalize their marketing curriculum, hosted
by the University of South Carolina CIBER.
Survey of International Business Workshop
- an annual program for faculty to provide an overview of the field of international business including its macro-environmental aspects (trade and investment, monetary system, organizations, government policies, national cultures) and its micro-managerial aspects (accountlng, finance, marketing, strategy and management, corporate social responsibility and ethics), hosted by the University of South Carolina CIBER.Western Regional CIBER Consortium - Rocky Mountain CIBER Network Conference
- The 10th regional conference will be held in Denver, CO on March 3-5,
2016, hosted by CU Denver CIBER and co-sponsored by CIBERs at Brigham
Young University, San Diego State University, and the University of Washington.