CU Denver's Schools & Colleges
Colorado's premier research university
- Largest graduate business school in the state.
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools and Business (AACSB) International, which is only granted to 15% of business schools worldwide.
College of Architecture and Planning
- Only College of Architecture and Planning (CAP) in CO.
- CAP is currently among the six largest colleges in the U.S. with architecture-related disciplines.
College of Arts and Media
- First college in Colorado dedicated exclusively to the arts and entertainment.
- CAM faculty members have received numerous awards (including Guggenheim and Fulbright fellowships, Emmy and Grammy nominations).
College of Engineering and Applied Science
- An engineering and applied science college closely tied to industry trends and standards.
- All four undergraduate degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology.
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- The largest college on the Downtown Campus, CLAS students account for nearly 60% of all undergraduates at CU Denver.
- CLAS offers 20 majors, 34 minors, 16 masters degrees, and 3 PhD programs, as well as a host of certificate programs that answer the need for cutting-edge skills and knowledge.
- Offering foundation degrees that lead to professional careers, many CLAS students go onto medical school, dental school, and law school.
School of Public Affairs
- Colorado’s only graduate school for public affairs.
- Ranked by US News & World Report, the school is among the country's top 10 public urban universities offering the MPA.
- SPA offers the country's only federally funded domestic violence program and PhD concentration in homeland security.
School of Education and Human Development
- Largest graduate school of education in the state.
- Consistently ranked by US News & World Report as one of the best education programs in the country, reaching #70 in America's Best Graduate Schools, 2007 edition.
- One of the country’s most selective schools of dentistry.
- Colorado’s only school of medicine.
- Nursing school ranked among the nation’s top 15%.