Seeking a student employee to assist faculty, students and staff with the day-to-day operations of the CU Online department.
The successful candidate will assist all inquiries that come into CU Online via phone, email and walk ins, as well as help maintain the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Assist with current and potential student and faculty issues/questions via telephone, email, web forms and / or in-person
- Aid CU Denver staff with basic website support
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work collaboratively with internal technical support
- Field all inquiries to CU Online
- Maintain databases / helpdesk ticketing system
- Promote CU Online at various campus events
- Support internal staff with day-to-day projects/tasks
- Assist with office administrative functions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, ability to work well with others
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of eCollege
- Knowledge of Blackboard
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Our office is open Monday through Friday 7am - 7pm. Each semester the shift hours may change based on the teams availability and needs.
You must be able to work at least 15 - 20 hours per week. Most urgent need this semester will be: Tue, Thurs, and Fri from 1pm-7pm, but additional hours are available. Schedules are adjusted each semester as class schedules require.
How to Apply
Send an email to David.Kunkel@ucdenver.edu and attach your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!