Login / General
Do I have to do anything prior to logging in and participating?
- Before starting your course, become familiar with the steps to follow...
- First login to Blackboard
- View Your Course in Blackboard
- Navigate within your Course
Where do I log in?
What’s my username?
- New students as of this Fall: Your username is the Campus Solutions ID# (which is found once you login to UCD Access).
- All other students: Your username is your Student ID Number (without dashes). If you cannot remember your Student ID#, contact the Registrar's office...
What’s my password?
Is there an orientation video?
- We're working on a video that will go over some basic information about Blackboard for students who are new to Blackboard.
Is there a systems status page?
How do I contact my professor?
- The professor contact information is located on course syllabus, but you can also:
- Look up the instructor by course name in the Course Schedule Planner.
- Look up the instructor by their name in the Faculty Directory.
- Contact CU Online at email@example.com or at 303-315-3700.