How do I view my grades in Blackboard?
- To view all your course grades in Blackboard...
- Click "My UC Denver" Tab.
- Under Tools on the left hand side, click "Check Your Grades".
- Click the course title to view your grades.
- While logged into your Blackboard Course...
- Under Tools on the left hand side, click on “Course Tools”.
- Click on “My Grades”.
What if there’s an issue with my grades, or the layout of the page?
- Please note that your instructor controls the grading columns, what grades you view, and how each item is graded in Blackboard. If you are uncertain how that works, please contact your instructor or see your course syllabus for further information.
If you notice an icon in place of your grade, please see the icon legend to the right. If there is an "Attempt in Progress" or "Error" icon listed in your Grade Center, contact your professor.