Do I have to do anything prior to logging in and participating?
Where do I log in?
- Go to our homepage (www.cuonline.edu) and click "eCollege" inside the green box on the upper right hand corner.
What’s my username?
- Enter your Student ID without dashes as the username.
If you cannot remember your Student ID#, please contact the Registrar's office...
What’s my password?
- Your password is initially your Student ID#. After logging in for the first time, eCollege will prompt you to change your password.
If you cannot remember your password once you have changed it, please contact CU Online to have your password reset.
How do I navigate the eCollege Course Homepage?
- Once you login to eCollege, you will see your eCollege course homepage where you will see "Announcements" and "CU Online Resources". On the course tab, located on the top left, you will find a course list. "My Profile", "Help", and "Signoff" are located on the top right.
- "My Profile" allows you to update your password.
- "Help" directs you to the eCollege helpdesk 24/7, including via chat.
- "Signoff" logs you off of eCollege.
- "Courses" tab is the view that provides you the ability to view your courses.